- In what ways do national security and individual privacy sometimes conflict?
- Sometimes whats best for national security it to breach some privacy protocols in order to protect the greater good.
- What does it mean to say that the government would like to have a back door to the encrypted data on a mobile phone?
- That if they absolutely needed to that they could get information mostly personal from their phones. This can be seen as a major breach of privacy because even though it could protect us it is still unnerving.
- How do you know that an encrypted web transaction is taking place when you visit a website?
- Its usually very hard to tell if an encrypted web transaction is happening on a website.
- What is the Bitcoin payment system and how does it work? Be sure to include how it uses cryptography.
- The Bitcoin system allows people to do transactions with each other also known as a peer to peer system.It uses cryptography to minimize the risk of fraud.
December 8, 2017