- In your own words, describe what event driven programming is. What event handler was used in the I Have a Dream app? How was it used? – Event driven programming is the act of programming is when the program you are creating is activating by a series of button clicks. For example in the I Have a Dream App it is used to play the speech when the picture is clicked. This is also an example of user events.
- Is it possible to create an app without event driven programming? Explain. -Yes for example time and location could be used to create an application.
- What components make up the User Interface (UI) for the I Have A Dream app?- The buttons the labels, the sound and the images make up the UI.
- What are some of the elements that make up the UI for a car? A vending machine?- For a car the elements that make the UI would be steering wheel the dashboard, the window buttons etc. and a vending machine the UI would be the buttons you press to pick a snack.
2.4 Martin Luther King (Cont.)
- What components make up the User Interface (UI) for this enhanced version of the I Have A Dream app? The images, the buttons, the speeches/ audio
- A computational or digital artifact is something created by a human using a computer. We’ve just created a mobile app, which is certainly an example of such a artifact. Give at least 3 examples from your own experience of computational artifacts that you’ve created—images, videos, presentations, mash-ups—and describe the software you used to create them.- Created presentations using Microsoft power point, Created spreadsheets in excel and made playlists using Spotify.