- When App initializes start screen will appear.
- When Button “Get Started!” Clicked
- User goes to screen detail screen
- User enters oz. of drink consumed, % of alcohol in drink, weight (lbs), and hours spent drinking.
- User clicks “Calculate BAC percentage” and percentage appears.
- If BAC percentage is above the legal limit of 0.08%, the user if notified that they are legally not allowed to drive a vehicle due to their level of intoxication.
- If BAC percentage is from 0.200-0.249%: User’s emergency contact is notified that they need assistance in walking; total mental confusion. Dysphoria with nausea and vomiting; possible blackout.
- If BAC percentage is from 0.250-0.399%: Alcohol poisoning. Loss of consciousness.
- If BAC percentage is from 0.40%-above: Onset of coma, possible death due to respiratory arrest.