1. Describe your solution for the first project that added scoring. Why was an extra list necessary? Provide a screenshot of your Answer Button Click event that uses a complex algorithm with the lists.
For the first project that added sorting, an extra list was necessary to allow the program to know if an answer is answered correctly, and then to make the list false for two of them and true for the other one.
2. Describe your solution for the second project that added a Search button. Provide a screenshot of the search button click code that uses a complex algorithm with loops and lists. Why was a loop necessary?
- Adding a Text Box to the top of the UI containing the word KeyWord
- Adding a button labeled button search
- Putting the procedure displayQuestion that can be called from the search button.
- Inside the loop, an if statement containing text blocks in order to test if the search word can be typed in by the user is in each question or answer