Once you’ve created your Trinity Portfolio site, you can access the WordPress Dashboard from a variety of entry points.

Go directly to your site

Use the Log In link in the WordPress Dashboard bar to go to your site's dasboard.

Use the Log In link in the WordPress Dashboard bar to go to your site’s dasboard.

The easiest way to access your portfolio is to go directly to your site use the Log-In link in the WordPress Dashboard bar, in the upper-left of your browser window. If you don’t see a Log-in link, but you see an icon labeled “My Sites,” then you’re already logged in, and you need to select your site from the My Sites screen.

Using My Sites & changing your Primary Site

If you log in through this site, you should see the “My Sites” link in the upper-left corner of your bowser window, in the WordPress Dashboard bar. Clicking that link will take you to the My Sites page in the WordPress Dashboard. You’ll see two sites, one called Trinity Portfolios and the other called whatever you named your site when you created it.

On this screen, you can change your Primary site setting, using the drop-down selector at the top of the screen. By default, it is going to be Trinity Portfolios (which is a bit inconvenient), but you can switch it to your portfolio site. This will give you much faster access to the WordPress Dashboard bar, and all the convinces it offers.

Updating your Primary Site setting can make adding posts a bit easier.

You can access the dashboard, or the front-end, of your WordPress site by using the “Visit” (for front-end) or “Dashboard” links on this screen.